Springfield Guild Holiday Luncheon
- Date December 12th, 2018 Time 11:30am Venue American Harvest Eatery
Celebrate the holidays with your friends from the Illinois Symphony Guild of Springfield at American Harvest Eatery. This luncheon includes four different entrée selections and a special program featuring Music Director Ken Lam and Robert Hughes on Saxophone.
- Gourmet Grilled Cheese (Vegetarian): Brie, goat cheese, apple butter, arugula on rustic bread
- Short Rib French Dip: Cracked pepper aioli, caramelized onions, mushrooms, and au jus
- Bistro Burger: Fall spiced mustard, apple bacon onion jam, arugula, brie, and fries
- Roasted Salmon (Gluten Free): Sweet potato, Chinese broccoli, red curry braised peanuts, XO Sauce
All entrees include a choice of house fries or mixed green salad, and tea or coffee.
$30 per person, includes tax and tip
Make your reservation today! Reservations due by Saturday, December 8, 2018 and may be mailed or made online by clicking the ticket button below.
If mailing a reservation, please mail a check made payable to the ISGS to ISGS, P.O. Box Box 9641, Springfield, IL 62791-9641.