The Edinburgh Festival Experience
- Date August 16th, 2019 Time 8:00am Venue The Edinburgh Festival
Join ISO Music Director Ken Lam and Executive Director Trevor Orthmann on a 9-day/8-night journey to the world’s largest performing arts festival, The Edinburgh Festival in Scotland from Friday, August 16 – Saturday, August 24, 2019.
- Round trip nonstop airfare on United Airlines from Chicago O’Hare to Edinburgh, Scotland.
- 7-nights at the convenient Apex Haymarket Hotel with breakfast every morning.
- R/T Transfers from Springfield or Bloomington/Normal to O’Hare and Edinburgh airport to hotel.
- Travel Insurance
- $3,499: Double/Per Person
- $5,199: Single
Deposit of $1,750 (Double/PP) or $2,600 (Single) required at reservation. Payment by cash or check only (payable to The Springfield Travel Shoppe). Final payment due by May 6, 2019.
A limited number of seats and rooms are available at this price, and reservations are on a first-come/first-served basis. Additional seats may be available at a different price.
- Festival tickets (on sale in late March 2019)
For information contact:
Venue The Edinburgh Festival
180 High Street Edinburgh EH1 1QS United Kingdom
The Edinburgh Festival in Scotland is the world's largest arts festival, which in 2018 spanned 25 days and featured more than 55,000 performances of 3,548 different shows in 317 venues.