Levitt AMP Springfield Music Series | Timbre & ISO’ Brass Ensemble
- Date June 13th, 2019 Time 7:00pm Venue Levitt AMP Springfield
Listen LIVE to a Brass Ensemble from the Illinois Symphony Orchestra as they take you on a musical journey. From the classics to jazz to your favorite Hollywood tunes, there is truly something for everyone.
This summer we are excited to headline as part of the Levitt AMP Springfield Music Series. The Levitt AMP Springfield Music Series is a citywide neighborhood block party on the Y-Block located in the historic business district of downtown Springfield.
Bring your lawn chairs and blankets, and invite your family, friends, and neighbors as our community experiences the power of FREE, live music as part of this the Levitt AMP Springfield Music Series.
Levitt AMP Music Series Schedule of Events for June 13, 2019
6:00 PM Timbre
6:40 PM Free Activities for Kids by the Springfield Park District
7:00 PM Brass Ensemble performance by the Illinois Symphony Orchestra
Springfield Venue Levitt AMP Springfield
4th & Jackson Street, Springfield, IL
Levitt AMP Springfield Music Series is a concert series used to breathe new life into a large, vacant lot formerly known as the Y-Block located on Fourth & Jackson in the historic business district of downtown Springfield. Levitt AMP Springfield will be the home of a music series that will take place every Thursday from May 30 to August 1, 2019. Learn more about this series at Levitt AMP Springfield.
- Bring your lawn chairs, blankets, picnic, AND your friends to the free concert series!
- Y Block site will be open to public prior to 6 pm start time (except where marked).
- Bring your own food and beverages with on site food and beverage concessions available (alcohol purchase will require I.D.).
- Check out downtown restaurants before or after the performance!
- Please clean up your area at the end of the evening (garbage and recycling bins will be provided).
- Service dogs are always welcome.
- To ensure a safe and welcoming experience for all concertgoers, other dogs are only allowed if: they are well-behaved; they are kept by owner's side on a short (6 ft. or less), non-retractable leather or nylon leash; their owners pick up after them; and their owners agree to cover any damage, should it occur. Concert organizers reserve the right to ask that owners remove pets from the concert, if needed.
Free parking is available at downtown street meters after 5 pm on weekdays. For nearby parking garages, we suggest:
- INB Parking Garage: adjacent to Levitt AMP concert site, at 4th and Capitol (suggested $5 donation to support three non-profits activating Levitt AMP concerts, including Downtown Springfield Heritage Foundation, Inc., Downtown Springfield Inc., and the Springfield Area Arts Council).
- Herndon Parking Garage: adjacent to the Hoogland Center for the Arts, at 6th and Capitol ($5 fee)
- Underground parking garage beneath the Springfield Public Library (free after 5 pm; accessible via 7th Street Alley, north of Library).