3, 2, 1 Blastoff! | Concerts for Kids
- Date April 24th, 2020 Time 10:00am Venue Bloomington Center for the Performing Arts
Prepare for liftoff as the Illinois Symphony Orchestra takes you on an out-of-this world musical exploration of space. From The Planets by Holst and Star Wars by John Williams, this concert will go boldly where no concert has gone before
Thursday, April 23, 2020 @ 10:00 AM
UIS Performing Arts Center (Formerly Sangamon Auditorium)
Friday, April 24, 2020 @ 10:00 AM & 12:15 PM
Bloomington Center for the Performing Arts
Get ready for blast off and make your reservations today! Details below.
Ordering Information: Classes should have one chaperone for every 15 students, every 16th ticket is complimentary. Everyone must be included in your total if they want to watch the performance. When placing your order, inform the Ticket Office if anyone in your group needs accessibility services. Individual ticket sales not available for purchase until the day of the performance.
Bloomington Ordering information:
- Call Pam at (309) 434-2769 or the BCPA Ticket Office at (309) 434-2777 to make your reservation.
- After your reservation is processed, you will receive an Order Confirmation with your order information. Please confirm all your information is correct. Your Order Confirmation will include Final Count and Payment due dates.
- Payments may be made in person by cash, check, or credit card*, by phone with a credit card or checks made payable to BCPA may be mailed to BCPA Ticket Office, 600 N East St, Bloomington, IL 61701. A $5.00 Administrative Fee is added to each order. Lunch space is available for an additional fee. *All major credit cards accepted.
- Once your payment has been received, a ticket voucher will be mailed to you. Please bring this voucher with you to the performance, present it to an Usher in our main lobby, and you will be escorted to your seating area.
Springfield Ordering Information:
- Call Sangamon Auditorium Ticket Office at (217) 206-6160, or click here to complete an online reservation by clicking the tickets link below.
- After your reservation is processed, you will receive a letter requesting that you confirm the details of the order and submit payment. Reservation confirmation is due three weeks prior to the concert and payment is due two weeks prior to the concert.
- When confirmation and payment are received by the Ticket Office, your group will be placed in the best available seats.
- A voucher with your seating information will be mailed to you. Please bring the voucher with you to the performance.
Support Provided By:
Illinois Arts Council, An Agency of the State of Illinois, McLean County Arts Center *, State Farm, Levi, Ray & Shoup, Inc., Crawford, Murphy & Tilly, Pete & Melinda LaBarre, Illinois Prairie Community Foundation – Laura Sullivan Arts & Culture Endowed Fund, Sandra & Kenneth Jesse Endowment Fund for Schoolchildren
Bloomington Venue Bloomington Center for the Performing Arts
600 N East St. Bloomington, IL 61701
BCPA Ticket Office, 600 N East St, Bloomington, IL 61701
Physical address (for walk up sales): SE corner of BCPA, 600 N. East Street
Ticket Office Information:
Phone: (309) 434-2777
Toll-free: (866) 686-9541
Ticket Office Hours:
Monday-Friday: 10 AM-6 PM, 10 AM-Half Hour After Concert Begins
Saturday-Sunday: Closed, On Performance Days - Opens Two Hours Prior to Performance through Half Hour After Concert Begins
Free parking is available in the lots and side streets surrounding the BCPA on a first come, first served basis. Activities in the adjacent downtown, campus, and residential neighborhoods mean that traffic and parking congestion can occur, especially at our most popular events. See more information and view a map of the parking lots surrounding the BCPA.